Hirsh Health Sciences Library
145 Harrison Ave.
Boston, MA 02111
Desk Hours: M-F 7:45am-5pm
RefWorks is a citation management tool available to Tufts-affiliated individuals. RefWorks allows users to:
- create a personal database of references
- organize references using folders
- store up to 5GBs of files, such as PDFs
- directly send citations from research databases into their RefWorks account
- insert citations into a word processing document and then automatically format them in a citation style
- share references on the Web
Want to request training or learn more about RefWorks? Please contact the Hirsh Health Scineces Library at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To start using RefWorks:
- Go to RefWorks. If you are off-campus, you will be prompted to enter your Tufts UTLN/password or Library Access Login.
- On the RefWorks login in screen, select Sign Up for an Individual Account and complete the new user information form.
- After you have registered, RefWorks will be send you an email containing a your username, password and the Group Code for Tufts University.The Group Code is required to access some versions of Write-N-Cite.
Your Tufts RefWorks account is available to you as long as you are affiliated with Tufts and as long as the Tufts Libraries offers RefWorks accounts. The Libraries make no guarantee that access is perpetual. Accounts that have been inactive three or more years may be removed.