Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to my Research Sources page for The Art of the Moving Image!
Chao Chen, Research Librarian for the Humanities
Email: email@example.com; Tel: 617• 627• 2057
Books | Quick Lookups
Note: Libraries Worldwide (known also as WorldCat) is still a better place to get a fuller picture of books on a topic.)
Titles of Interests:
- Cinema and Media studies (Oxford annotated bibliographies)
- Film art : an introduction (4th ed., digital)
- Film theory and criticism : introductory readings (5th ed., digtial)
- How to read a film: movies, media, and beyond : art, technology, language, history, theory (4th ed., digital)
- Dictionary of film terms: the aesthetic companion to film analysis (1994, digital)
Journal and Magazine Articles
A. All-Subject Databases
B. Media, Television and Cultural Studies Databases
**Search by the title of the article in JumboSearch when the full text is not readily available in the databases.