Thesis Submittal Guidelines
About Dissertations & Theses @ Tufts
Available through ProQuest, Dissertations & Theses @ Tufts University provides electronic access to works submitted by Tufts students towards completion of their degree program. Key features:
- Searchable citations and abstracts for nearly all Tufts theses submitted since the 1970s.
- Full-text for many theses (availability may depend on the authors' permission).
- A powerful Advanced Search mode enabling searching on combinations of many fields, including author, subject, advisor, school, data range, and language. References and cited sources also can be searched on.
- Ability to search Tufts' content alongside those of other institutions via ProQuest Dissertations and Theses, which since 1938 has indexed documents from over 700 institutions worldwide, adding over 50,000 works per year, in all disciplines.
- Ability to search Tufts' content alongside that of one or more of over 50 databases made available through ProQuest.
Arts, Sciences, Engineering
Tufts A&S and Engineering master's theses and Ph.D. dissertations can be found in the Tufts Catalog in both print and electronic form.
- To search by topic, author, advisor or title, enter the appropriate information on this search form.
- To browse by department, search by keyword for tufts university dept of [name of the department], for example: tufts university dept of biology. The Catalog will tell you where to find a copy of the paper.
Dissertations & Theses @ Tufts provides full text for
- Most Ph.D. dissertations issued after 1996
- Most master’s theses issued after 2005
Fletcher, Medical, Dental, Nutrition, Vet
Graduate students at other Tufts schools write theses and dissertations as well. To find them, search by author for:
- Fletcher School Of Law And Diplomacy
- Tufts University. Sackler School
- Tufts University. School Of Dental Medicine
- Tufts University. School Of Nutrition
NOTE: to find theses done at the School of Veterinary Medicine, search by title for TUSVM theses.