Available through ProQuest, Dissertations & Theses @ Tufts University provides electronic access to works submitted by Tufts students towards completion of their degree program. Key features:
- Searchable citations and abstracts for nearly all Tufts theses submitted since the 1970s.
- Full-text for many theses (availability may depend on the authors' permission).
- A powerful Advanced Search mode enabling searching on combinations of many fields, including author, subject, advisor, school, data range, and language. References and cited sources also can be searched on.
- Ability to search Tufts' content alongside those of other institutions via ProQuest Dissertations and Theses, which since 1938 has indexed documents from over 700 institutions worldwide, adding over 50,000 works per year, in all disciplines.
- Ability to search Tufts' content alongside that of one or more of over 50 databases made available through ProQuest.