Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Requesting Articles and Book Chapters
f you're unable to find an article you need from one of Tisch's journal subscriptions, you can request a copy of the article from another library, through interlibrary loan.
Search Articles/Databases or E-Journals to find articles
- If the article you want has a full text link, click on it.
- If not, does your article have a link? If so, click on it. This will lead you to either full text of your article, to the Tufts library catalog, or to ILLiad in order to make an interlibrary loan request.
- If there is no full text link in the window, select the Tufts library catalog link. You will either see a full text link, holdings for a print subscription, or no information.
- If you see holdings for a print subscription, then you will find the bound periodical on the ground level.
- If you see no information, search the Electronic Journals list by periodical title.
- If you have not found the periodical you need, request it via ILLiad. NOTE: The most efficient way to do this is through the window, because the ILLiad request will be automatically populated with the data needed to process your request.
You have the citation for the article you want and you have verified that Tufts does not have full text access
- Go to ILLiad login with your Tufts username and password.
- From the left column choose article or book chapter
- Please include as much bibliographic information as possible. A complete article citation should include: Journal Name, Article Title, Author, Volume and Issue Number, Year, and Page Numbers
How long does it take to get my article?
Most articles are received between 1 and 5 days and are delivered electronically to your Illiad account.
Tisch Library Document Delivery