Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing Databases with Papers for the Mac
To access Tufts online databases from within Papers for the Mac when you are off-campus:
- Install Papers on your computer.
- Launch Papers.
- In Version 3, select Settings > Access > Library EZproxy >Tufts University
- In versions prior to Version 3, select Preferences and in the Proxy Settings box, enter: http://ezproxy.library.tufts.edu/login?url=%@
- To start a search in databases from within Papers, type option-command-L in Papers.
- In the resulting screen, enter your Tufts username and password (you need to do this only once per Papers session).
Note: To use Papers with the Scopus Database, you must enter the ID number 14058. More information about the interaction between Scopus and Papers is available here.