Connect to web version of DynaMed Plus off campus with your Tufts Username or Library Login.
DynaMed's references link to some free articles but otherwise to PubMed records.
To access the full text of our licensed articles:
LICENSED APP & WEB VERSION
Created by physicians for use primarily at the 'point-of-care', the DynaMed Plus App is updated daily and monitors the content of over 500 medical journals and systematic-review databases. Its web version requires Tufts ID or Library Login.
MOBILE ACCESS INSTRUCTIONS
2. Access the desktop version of DynaMed Plus from the library’s homepage.
3. Click on the Get the DynaMed Plus Mobile App link under the 'Spotlight' heading.
4. Enter your email address and click send.
5. From your mobile device, open the email and tap the authentication link to authenticate the app.
NOTE: If you do not tap the authentication key link in the email within 48 hours you will need to request a new authentication key from within DynaMed Plus.
6. The DynaMed Plus App opens on your device and begins the initial content download.
NOTE: It is recommended that you are on a Wi-Fi connection for the initial download of DynaMed Plus content as well as when updates become available.
The initial install process may take 20-30 minutes. For best results, keep your device plugged in and connected to WiFi.
(Please visit this page for full instructions.)
DynaMed Plus summarizes and grades the evidence on many medical and dental conditions.
Its bulleted summaries of important articles link to pertinent sections of topics and PubMed records.
Its radiographic and microscopic images, clinical photos, tables and algorithms help clinicians make accurate diagnoses.
Its navigation column divides topics into common aspects (among others particular to a topic):