View and browze journals from your tablet or mobile device.
BrowZine, available free to Tufts University users, can:
• Browse and read journals by subject
• Download full articles
• Create your own bookshelf
• Be notified when new articles are published (iOS and Android)
• Save articles for off-line reading
• Export to services such as DropBox, Mendeley, Zotero, Papers and more.
Getting started is easy.
1. From your mobile device, download it for free.
2. When initially launching BrowZine, select Tufts University from the drop-down list.
3. Enter your Tufts username and password.
4. Start exploring BrowZine!
Read by QxMD
Read by QxMD is a free app that shares some information about users but offers the following features:
Get full text PDFs with one tap
Keep up with the latest new research that will impact your practice
Browse through 1000s of outstanding topic reviews
Search millions of articles from PubMed and our database of outstanding topic reviews
Read your favorite journals or browse article collections
Access full text throughTufts University or via open access publishers
Organize and review your personal collection of articles