EndNote is a citation management program. EndNote allows users to:
- create a personal libraries of references
- directly send citations from research databases into EndNote
- organize references using groups
- store PDFs and other files attached to records
- insert citations into a word processing document and then automatically format them in a citation style
How do I get EndNote?
Tufts University faculty and staff can request EndNote for their work computers via Tufts' bulk purchasing program. Tufts faculty and staff should contact the individual responsible for obtaining software for their department/school.
Want to learn more about EndNote?
Please contact the Hirsh Health Sciences Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-3988.