Hirsh Health Sciences Library
145 Harrison Ave.
Boston, MA 02111
Desk Hours: M-F 7:45am-5pm
EndNote is a citation management program. EndNote allows users to:
- create a personal libraries of references
- directly send citations from research databases into EndNote
- organize references using groups
- store PDFs and other files attached to records
- insert citations into a word processing document and then automatically format them in a citation style
How do I get EndNote?
Tufts maintains a campus-wide annual subscription for EndNote. Please be aware that installation of this software is available for computers that are:
- Tufts University owned or leased
- Personally-owned by patrons with a primary affiliation of Faculty, Student, or Staff in the Tufts' White Pages.
To have EndNote installed, call 617-636-2947 or send an email request to email@example.com.
Tufts University School of Medicine Maine Track students, as well as faculty affiliated with Maine Medical Center (MMC), can download EndNote for free using their MMC username/password:
Want to learn more about EndNote?
Please contact the Hirsh Health Sciences Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-3988.