EndNote is a citation management program. EndNote allows users to:
- create a personal libraries of references
- directly send citations from research databases into EndNote
- organize references using groups
- store PDFs and other files attached to records
- insert citations into a word processing document and then automatically format them in a citation style
How do I get EndNote?
Tufts maintains a campus-wide annual subscription for EndNote. The use of this software is primarily restricted to users with a primary affiliation of Faculty, Student, or Staff in the Tufts' White Pages. To have EndNote for the desktop installed on either an institutional or personally-owned computer, call 617-627-3376 or send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tufts University School of Medicine Maine Track students, and faculty affiliated with Maine Medical Center (MMC), can download EndNote for free using their MMC username/password:
Want to learn more about EndNote?
Please contact the Hirsh Health Sciences Library at email@example.com or 617-636-3988.