To access Tufts online databases from within Papers for the Mac when you are off-campus:
- Install Papers on your computer.
- Launch Papers.
- In Version 3, select Settings > Access > Library EZproxy >Tufts University
- In versions prior to Version 3, select Preferences and in the Proxy Settings box, enter: http://ezproxy.library.tufts.edu/login?url=%@
- To start a search in databases from within Papers, type option-command-L in Papers.
- In the resulting screen, enter your Tufts username and password (you need to do this only once per Papers session).
Note: To use Papers with the Scopus Database, you must enter the ID number 14058. More information about the interaction between Scopus and Papers is available here.